Tickets are now on sale to the general public
Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 is in the USA for the first time ever from 20-22 July, 2018. The fastest, most fun team sport in the world will be at the AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants baseball team. Don’t miss out!
- Three-day ticket (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) starts at US$125 (plus tax, facility fee and Service charges)
- General Admission (GA) tickets provide access to an unallocated seat within the GA area. Reserved tickets guarantee an allocated seat.
- Three-day hospitality packages are also available for purchase with a Reserved or General Admission ticket. Packages include hosted catering, and private lounge seating.
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of eight (8) per customer for online purchase. Groups looking to purchase more than eight tickets at a time may do so by calling +1 888-464-2468.
- A limited number of discounted youth tickets will be available to children 12 years of age and under with the purchase of an adult ticket. Youth tickets receive a 50 per cent discount and are View Level General Admission only, and may only be purchased by calling +1 415-972-2209.
- Children under 24 months of age do not require a ticket and are required to sit on the lap of the accompanying adult.
- Legacy Contribution: US$1/ticket from every ticket purchased goes towards funding youth rugby programmes in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Three-day hospitality packages are also available for purchase with a Reserved or General Admission ticket. Packages include hosted catering, and private lounge seating.
Official supporter tour packages for international and domestic fans
Fans are also able to purchase official supporter tour packages via the following Official Travel Agents
|USA & Canada Tours||International Tours|
USA Eagles Tours
Sports Travel & Hospitality
The countdown to #RWC2019 begins here!
Sign-up to the Front Row to be the first to find out news and ticket information for Rugby World Cup 2019Sign up here!